It is finally franchise player declaration day! Everyone in the IBP main league and the IBP South leagues must have their keeper selections in by 11:59 PM CST tonight.
- Welcome last year’s 2nd place finisher in the IBP South League, and the 2014 IBP Auction League champion Chris Baker to the IBP League Of Note.
- We have expanded the IBP Auction League to 10 teams for this season. We are welcoming back Shane, and adding his frined Chris, and long time IBP League Of Note owner Jade as well.
- The Pig Dynasty league is coming along nicely. We just need 3 more owners to fill it up.
Looking forward to all of the IBP drafts!
All the best,
It’s once again time to break out the pen and paper, the laptops and the beer, it’s time for fantasy football!
Welcome back to all the owners from last year, and welcome to all the new owners this year.
We’ve got some new changes coming this year, and hopefully it will make things better:
- IBP League will adopt the 2QB/5RB/5WR roster limits this season
- IBP South League will change it’s second flex spot to a RB/WR/TE spot, so each team will only start 1 QB, and we will be completely doing away with roster limits
- IBP Auction will be expanding to 10 teams this year, hopefully in another couple years we’ll be expanding it to 12, but we don’t want to rush it
- and FINALLY….THE PIG DYNASTY has arrived!!! We have finally started up what will hopefully be a 12 team dynasty league with 18 man rosters, and 10 keepers.
Can’t wait for all the new exciting changes, and all the great competition!
Good luck everyone!
All the best,
No Sammy Watkins or LeSean McCoy practicing for Bills on Thursday.
Due to the hurricane that is set to hit the East Coast, the Philly / Washington game may be postponed.
It was a wild and crazy week of ridiculous scoring. In the North league, Team T&A scored 144 points, and won by 64. At the same time, Prez’s Pigs scored the same 144 points, and not only didn’t win, but lost by 25 to Frehley’s Comets whose 169 points was only 3rd high being outscored by Cock & Balls 174, and Lola’s 183. Unbelievable week of scoring.
In the south, Piper’s Pit scored 135 and won, Bake scored 135 and lost, Lola was the big winner with 168, and Butcher Babies and The Wolf Pack tied with 115.
Between the 2 12-team leagues, only 2 teams scored under 100 points, and one of those scored 99.
In the Auction league, things were actually a bit calmer which is strange being that it’s only an 8 team league. Only the Night Prowlers scored more than 150 with a a handy 176-129 win Jones, Olsen, and Cobb.
Don’t forget, bye weeks start in Week 4, with Tennessee and New England off this week.
: #Saints coach Sean Payton said Drew Brees is out for week 3
@Rotoworld_FB: DeMarco Murray (hammy) leaves practice early
@AdamSchefter: Bucs TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffered strained shoulder expected to sideline him 4-6 weeks, per source. Doctor’s 2nd opinion coming.
ESPN’s Dr. Mark Adickes said 4-6 weeks was an aggressive timeframe, and a more likely timeframe for Dez Bryant’s recovery is 8-12 weeks.